[wp-testers] images and sound attachment

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Thu Dec 29 15:26:26 GMT 2005

I'm using WP 2.0
I'm having problems with images in post editing.
1) If I upload an image and choose to display the image and not the thumbnail, it will display the thumbnail anyway
2) If I want to link it to a page (and not to the image itself), I can't, I do not have the choice to do so in the options

However I tried with a sound (mp3) and it works fine.

I tried both with Firefox and IE, same thing.

Have I missed something ?
Sorry if the problem was reported before but I couldn't find it in the long list of recent messages.

Myriam