[wp-testers] TinyMCE and the Google Toolbar

Ronald Ashri webmaster at italymag.co.uk
Wed Dec 28 20:13:33 GMT 2005

I will either have to give up the TinyMCE editor or the Google Toolbar
checking because of the way the two interact.

Basically as soon as you spell check the post is full of useless HTML and
CSS and some of it will not go away.

See the following example for more:

http://www.istos.it/ronald/wordpress/tinymce-and-the-google-toolbar-spell-ch
ecker/

I guess in the list of "Things to Worry About" this is close to the bottom
but I for anyone into Ajax and fancy web stuff it's something to keep in
mind.

In any case, a note should probably be made in the documentation somewhere
so that unsuspecting users don't go crazy wondering why there are suddenly
red words in their post!

Cheers,

Ronald

ps: I hope posting a link to my brand new blog is