[wp-testers] unexpected error

Amanda J. Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Wed Dec 28 12:33:41 GMT 2005

Hi again all:

When attempting to post, I get the following error:
Warning: array_filter(): The second argument, 'Array', should be a valid
callback in /home/arush/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 152

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/arush/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 156
You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

I checked the forums, but the page listed for "You do not have sufficient
permissions to access this page" gives a "page not found" error.
Anyone else getting this error?