[wp-testers] Reactivating plugin doens't work

Stefano steagl at people.it
Wed Dec 28 09:00:55 GMT 2005

I got few request on italian support forum at wordpress-it.it about
some users that after doing the upgrade followinf the steps of the
codex guide (that we translated) and having all the plugins up to date
for 2.0, trying to activate a palugin doens't works.

The message plugin activated show up but in the list the plugin show
as not activated and ifact it doesn't work at all.

I noticed that on wp.org forum the problem show up too and a user
proposed a solution that for my people works. At

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/53208/page/2

Hypercubed proposed a patch, it's athe right solution and could be
suggested to all people that expirience same problem ? I'm checking
now with user but looks like thae problem is limited only to people
with an hosting account using windows and not unix.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it