[wp-testers] Re: Comment counter

Mike Little mike at zed1.com
Tue Dec 27 10:52:27 GMT 2005

> On 12/23/05, Safirul Alredha <safirul.alredha at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just need some confirmation regarding comment counter.
> >
> > Delete a comment from manage>comments>Mass Edit Mode, tick one comment
> then Delete Checked Comments. Go to the post that the comment belongs to and
> see whether the Comment counter(comments_number) is updated or not.
> >
> > Thanks for your time.

Hi Safirul
You are correct the comment counter is not updated when you use mass
edit mode to delete a comment.
It doesn't get updated until another comment is left on that post or a
comment on that post is deleted in normal mode.

Please raise bug ticket in trac http://trac.wordpress.org/

Mike

--
Mike Little