[wp-testers] Can't use $wp_query the same way anymore

Karl Wångstedt wordpress at wangstedt.net
Fri Dec 23 15:26:08 GMT 2005

23 dec 2005 kl. 15.13 skrev Doug Stewart:

> Dunno about the WP code, but I believe that underscores are invalid in
> CSS selectors.

Yes they are. But I use the native CSS class from WP that's appended
to the current page when $wp_list_pages() is called. I agree that
invalid CSS should not be used, and perhaps that's something to
consider to correct in this release of WP.

But still that does not help me with my problem. Is there anyone that
knows how to correct my code?

Thanks
W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33