[wp-testers] Uploading Location and Trailing slash

Sean Hayford O'Leary hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 07:41:34 GMT 2005

Two completely unrelated things:
First - In an older e-mail from the list, there was a method in
wp-settings.php to easily change the upload path. Maybe I'm crazy, but
has this code changed since the upload path option was taken out of
the admin? Also, how do you specify what types of files can be
uploaded?

Second - Is there an efficient way to eliminate trailing slashes in
2.0? Naturally, you can get rid of them for the posts themselves in
the permalink options, but for categories and archives, they still
show up by default (I'm not sure if this should be counted as a
"feature" or a "bug," but it seems that if you don't have a trailing
slash specified in the permalink options, it should be disabled
site-wide).

--
Sean Hayford O'Leary