[wp-testers] Post attachments?

Kyle Neath kneath at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:32:20 GMT 2005

Andy, trust me - I did some digging. What I'm talking about isn't available
in the nightly I have ( a few days ago).  Right now there are helper
functions to get an attachment - but you must know the "attachment" post ID
- not the post ID that the file was attached to.  I can get an array of post
ID's that are children (attachments) using get_children, and then feed that
array into get_attachment, and then finally parse the information in the
meta field (it's three lines, I only need the first), then do a str_replace
to get my url in there instead of the local path...

But what if that was all encompassed into one function? That's what I'm
talking about.