[wp-testers] (no subject)

Nickolas Means nmeans at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:16:30 GMT 2005

Chris-

We'll need more details than that to be able to replicate the bug and
find out what was going on.  When you say "Error in deleting on blank
page... does that mean the entry you were trying to delete was empty
or the error appeared on a blank screen?  Were you deleting a "page"
or a "post"?  Was the error in a javascript popup box or did it
appear on screen?

To help us figure this out, walk through the sequence of events that
caused this error.

Thanks,
Nick