[wp-testers] flushing cache manually

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Fri Dec 9 12:59:02 GMT 2005

I just upgraded my test install to the 9-12-2005 nightly(latest at the
moment) & I tried to change
the URL etc., but was having problems as I was getting the old URL, till
I figured it was a problem
with cache & I deleted the folder & files & only then it worked
properly. I couldn't find anything in
the admin section by which I can flush cache whenever I want. can anyone
tell me if there's a way
to flush cache or turning it off? it would be better if a cache
management page is created in the admin.

PS: please excuse me for being a dunderhead & if this is something
that's been answered before,
I'd appreciate if you can send me the link to the thread(in archives) to
my email instead of
replying to the list.

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/