[wp-testers] TinyMCE become disabled with no reason after some time,

Sean Hayford O'Leary hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:49:54 GMT 2005

Hmm. I'm getting a different TinyMCE problem... it doesn't load. If I let it
sit for five minutes, then it'll load (but only in Firefox), but if submit
(the plain textarea) or stop, it loads.

Thoughts?

On 12/13/05, Mani Monajjemi <mani.monajjemi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just updated to rev 3303 and faced to a problem, TinyMCE didn't work
> on updated local test, and classic edit form was showed instead, I installed
> a fresh copy on localhost (rev 3303) and it looked like the problem was
> resolved, but I found out none of my plugin function(under test) works on
> tinymce, I found out that tinymce init part were moved from
> admin-header.php to tiny_mce_gzip.php. After a while the problem came back
> , I deleted the .cache folder and after that TinyMCE disappeared again!
>
> Any Idea? a bug?
>
> I am using PHP 4.4.0/Apache 2/Windows XP
>
> --
> Mani Monajjemi
> www.manionline.org

Sean Hayford O'Leary

Help spread the joy of the holiday season -- donate to Oxfam [
http://oxfamamerica.org]. Also see my new collective opinion site --
Alphaspeak [http://alphaspeak.org].