[wp-testers] Writing without WYSIWYG

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Dec 13 04:50:31 GMT 2005

What about the following situation?

1. Start new entry in RTE mode
2. Type a sentence
3. Click the "plain text" button

Without a save of the post, wouldn't it be limited, to whatever
information was originally loaded, or would it be possible to have
the RTE convert and send the text to the plain text editor and vice
versa when the button is pressed?

If so, it sounds great.  Is this even doable with a plugin, or is
this going to be a core enhancement for a future version of WP?

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/