[wp-testers] RTE not working.

Roy Schestowitz wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com
Sun Dec 11 15:15:05 GMT 2005

_____/ On Sun 11 Dec 2005 14:34:54 GMT, [Gregory Wild-Smith] wrote : \_____

> Hmmm, not sure what to make about this.
>
> I've upgraded to the latest SVN and the RTE doesn't work.

It took me a few seconds to realise RTE stands for Rich Text Editor (?). My
first reaction was "why would he compose right-to-left (RTL)?"

To go back on topic...

> Now I'm not sure if it worked before as I was using the quicktags
> before I upgraded. I'm running FF1.5/Win... so its not like I'm using
> something strange.
>
> All I get in the text box is a set of paragraph tags.
>
> Thoughts?

How many element do you see in the toolbar above the textarea? Is it possibly
just two? is Javascript enabled? What happens if you revert to quicktags
(checkbox under user profile)?

Hope it helps,

Roy