[wp-testers] CSS in WYSIWYG

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Sun Dec 11 14:33:32 GMT 2005

Thanks Andy - I've bookmarked it now :)

At first sight and first play this build looks much better. I like
the new option on the images to paste the code in instead of drag and
drop. Also looks like this resolves the Firefox problem of inserting
the image to the left of text.

I'm still hung up on this class thingy though. If we could find a
simple way to get your chosen display class in  there then I;m pretty
sure you'd make 100% of the people happy!

Andy