[wp-testers] User Roles and Documentation

Ryan Scheuermann ryan at concept64.com
Sat Dec 10 21:33:55 GMT 2005

This is exactly what I was looking for!  Where would Wordpress be
without Asymptomatic?  (That's a rhetorical question, so no need to
answer that one here.)

I agree with Roy on his comment about disabling JS resulting in a more
graceful display.  Definitely easier on the eyes, gives it a more full,
less distracting look.  Not only that, users don't have to click 10+
times to find what they're looking for.  Is there an option to default
them to open instead of closed (other than the disabling of JS)?  Just a
usability issue, I guess.

My comment wasn't a negative to the colors, just the way the "color
bars" affected my eyes.   I love the presence of the new color scheme
(definitely a plus for us web designers).

Thanks for all the help guys!

Ryan Scheuermann