[wp-testers] Writing without WYSIWYG

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Dec 9 21:31:23 GMT 2005

Il Fri, 09 Dec 2005 21:06:29 +0100, Vladimir Simovic aka Perun
<listen at perun.net> scrive:

>Hi,
>
>is there any Possibilty to write Postings and Pages in classical way:
>without WYSIWYG-Editor ?
>
>For me and for some of my Clients is the Writing in the "old" Way (with
>Quicktags) better: because cleaner and simplier.
>
>Are there any Plans for "switch from WYSIWYG to Quicktags"-Button ...
>maybe as a Plugin?

Just open your profile under Users->Your Profile and there is a
checkbox at the bottom of the page that allow you to turn back to
quicktags system

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it