[wp-testers] CSS in WYSIWYG

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Fri Dec 9 18:43:57 GMT 2005

To be fair, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with having
presentational class names. Nothing. It's not against the word or intent
of the specs.

However thinking about how to avoid them sometimes leads to more useful
classes. Those are good articles though. I know Eric Meyer has said the
same thing too...

Not that I'm for adding them into the WP core, I'd just thought I'd
mention that semantic html is different to the "semantic ideal" -  and
that doesn't even have a spec anywhere ;)

-- Greg