[wp-testers] TinyMCE Browser Compat. Testing

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:20:15 GMT 2005

On 12/8/05, Ryan Becerra <evilbear at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well it doesn't work for me on Firefox 1.5 lets put it that way. I'm on Mac
> OS X (10.4.3). It says TinyMCE undefined and a whole bunch of javascript
> errors in the console.

I'm not happy with the Firefox 1.5 javascript console. It now displays
all CSS errors, which accounts for most of what you're seeing in
there.

Ryan, let's take a closer look at your issue. There was a recent bug
in tiny_mce_gzip.php corrupting the JS with PHP errors. It would cause
tinyMCE to be undefined. Please look into this. View the source of the
editing page and find the script tag pointing to that file, then enter
its url in the address bar complete with query string, and see if any
PHP errors are in there.

Or just send me that URL and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Andy