[wp-testers] CSS in WYSIWYG

Richard Jenkins blackbirdcottage at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:38:43 GMT 2005

Just thinking out loud here. How easy would it be to modify the code so that
when aligning an image left/right/center the editor applies
class="alignleft" etc. instead of align="left" etc.?

My thoughts are that Kubrick already includes classes for aligning images.
Other themes could be modified to be 'compatible' with these new default css
image styles. This would make it easier for people to control presentation
of images.

I suppose the problem would be that modifying this for image elements could
mean the classes were applied to other elements (paragraphs) aswell.

If someone would point me in the right direction (ie which file I should be
looking at) I could have a look at doing this myself (although I'm not
convinced I'll manage anything).

Richard