[wp-testers] Comments Awaiting Moderation

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Thu Dec 8 12:32:08 GMT 2005

Home from school!!! ? Now I feel old!

My SQL is fine but my PHP is still behind the curve. This would be
great added to the core for that page of course. As you say, it is
just one other field in the SQL string and one other label to display
but it would be SO helpful. I find it odd that it was ever missed off
in the first place.

Yes my friend. If your school day has not worn you out and you are
able to put this into the core then I at least would much appreciate it.

Thanks

Andy