[wp-testers] Comments Awaiting Moderation

Mike mck9235 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:10:40 GMT 2005

I know it does give the title in the E-mail, and there is a link to the post
in the moderation area, but I'm sure adding the title somewhere wouldn't be
a terribly hard hack.

I'm sure if you've got a decent knowledge of PHP, and a bit of MySQL you
could do this, if you want, I'll look into it a little bit when I get home
from school. :)

On 12/8/05, Andy Staines <andy at yellowswordfish.com> wrote:

> It's a small thing and I should have raised this months ago but...
> could we have the Post Title on the Comments Awaiting Moderation
> page? If you have quite a few comments to work through it's not
> always obvious to which post they belong. All we need is a label -
> dont need a link or anything.
>
> Please...?
>
> Andy

-Mike