[wp-testers] Theme and upgrade

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:57:21 GMT 2005

On 12/8/05, Santanu Misra <santanu.misra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a list of tested and working themes for rc-1 ?
> I tried with almost-spring and it failed to show up correctly
> the default "Kubrick" woks fine.
>
> -Regards

Most of the themes I've seen fail fail for a single reason only: user
level checks.  Since the entire permissions system has been rewritten
into the roles/capabilities one, any theme that tries to check user
levels (like an unpatched K2) will barf at some point.

Dunno if Almost Spring does, but I know for certain that it actually
works - it's one of the choices on WP.com, IIRC.

-Doug