[wp-testers] is tiny-mce broken on Camino/Safari or is that my misconfiguration?

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Thu Dec 8 10:11:08 GMT 2005

Perhaps I can add to this that on an Apple iBook or a 800 x 600 PC
display, actually getting the top of the textarea AND the upload
browse window to drag and drop from is a bit of a squeeze which can
make correct placement impossible.

This is particularly true if you have enlarged your textarea depth
(something I do personally). Plus a plugin like Ultimate Tag Warrior
uses real estate between the two which doesn't help matters.

PLUS - I am trying Safari 2.0.2 and I get neither the RTE toolbar OR
the Quicktags. Edited a prior post I get the complete raw HTML. Same
with Omniweb 5.1.2. I'll try it out with other Mac browsers as I have
most installed. Would this be any help?

Andy