[wp-testers] Writing A New Post or Edit a Post

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:56:21 GMT 2005

I noticed something like that when I tried using SCRIPT tags in the
RTE; the preview worked, but the tags no longer showed up in the RTE,
even in HTML view. The specific code I tried was Google Adsense's
Firefox promo images.

--
Rick

On 12/7/05, xblog at x-sysonline.com <xblog at x-sysonline.com> wrote:
> Have anyone notice something missing whenever you inserted a code in the
> writing pad. once you click "save" or "save and edit" or even "Publish".
> Then either go back to the writing pad, or try edit the pad, the code you
> just inserted is gone, but the preview is still there. Then try, let's say
> add another Line of word and then click "save" or "save and edit" or
> "publish".. then either way the code you inserted...vanished., What i mean
> here is, it can't do the thing like WP 1, i have created 2 plugin,
> bidvertiser-plus and clicksor-plus both also i have to reinsert it
> everytime i edit any of the existing post. My xblog.x-sysonline.com are
> using WP1 and malaysiafoodtalk.x-sysonline.com are using WP2.

Rick Beckman
www.Beckman-Ministries.com

Check out (and contribute!) to OpenWord, the FREE Bible-believer's encyclopedia:
http://openword.fellowship-hall.com/