[wp-testers] Theme and upgrade

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:11:12 GMT 2005

On 07/12/05, Stefano <steagl at people.it> wrote:
> If i put this theme in the upgraded blog, it won't show up, just blank
> page, like it's not correct for the 2.0 when it works perfectly on a
> fresh 2.0 instllation, Anyone have idea what's happening ? I'm
> wondering if the theme that have sofisticated programmable systems
> should broken after upgrade.

As this is obviously not happening in anyone else's case, your first
conclusion should have been that there was something wrong with your
theme, not WordPress, but I'll ignore that for now.

A blank screen normally means a PHP error. Try checking your apache
error log. If you're only using the system for local testing purposes,
you might want to turn the php.ini setting display_errors on as it can
make debugging a lot quicker.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net