[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Humaneasy Consulting humaneasy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:22:41 GMT 2005

Hi

2005/12/7, Richard Jenkins <blackbirdcottage at gmail.com>:

Oh, and just to clarify - it's not non-RTE users I'm concerned about... it's
> people who want to use the Rich Text Editor and Internet Explorer and be
> able to add images linked to the new image sub-posts.
>
> Richard

Just to mention one more thing. Recently I had four guys that I would like
to invite to Blogsome and they didn't go due to the WYSIWYG and the damn
Upload system.

Now, I just invited a Blogger user to Wordpress.com and he complaint about a
few things. Would you like that I post here some of those complaints?

Best,

Lopo