[wp-testers] CSS in WYSIWYG

Humaneasy Consulting humaneasy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:44:07 GMT 2005

Hi Andy,

I think I'm going to look into it.

One solution would be to retrieve all non-specific-TAG related CSS selectors
every time you change the theme or just change the CSS theme file AND save
those values in a Javascript style file to be included before TinyMCE own
files.

Regarding your concerns with loose selectors:
How many times do anyone change the theme or the CSS file?
Only a few times I think.

And if you change a theme and forgot to include in the new CSS your own made
CSS selectors then you shouldn't have touched the CSS in the first time,
should you?  ;-)

Best,

Lopo