[wp-testers] CSS in WYSIWYG

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Tue Dec 6 23:26:22 GMT 2005

A nicer method (well, one that seems nicer to me) would be to be able to
right click and "Add class" that way the classes are completely at the
users discretion. Any conflicts would be their fault! ;)

I've not delved too much into the (much improved) version of TinyMCE
that WordPress has pushed forward, but from what I remember from the
last time I hacked it around it shouldn't be too hard to do. I'll even
volunteer to do it if it's considered a good idea... I know I'd use it
-- a lot.

-- Greg