[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:55:43 GMT 2005

Guys, guys, guys! The functionality you want, I want too! It should
definitely be easy for non-RTE users to insert image and link code!
It's just not done yet, that's all.

I hate to have to keep reminding people that this is open source
software and the people who commit patches are very glad to see code
(not merely ideas!) for new features uploaded.

The fact that I've done most of the work on inline-uploading.php and
the TinyMCE stuff doesn't make me its owner, so you shouldn't feel
like you'd be stepping on my toes to add something good to it. I'll
even be happy to answer your questions about how it works, if it means
more functionality for us all :-)

Andy