[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Tue Dec 6 11:42:25 GMT 2005

Thanks Owen/David

It was pretty obvious but it was late and I was tired!

One issue I raised was using TinyMCE, dragging and dropping an image
and then having to edit the result to insert a CSS class.
Your response was that I have to do that now in 1.5 - which is true.

The difference is that with 2, I now have to add a further step of
opening up the HTML window to make the edit. This is just another
area where the use of the editor really saves nothing and complicates
further.

The image alignment options are not really that useful for many
people who want to float them.

Andy