[wp-testers] TinyMCE Shows up Only Partially

Roy Schestowitz wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com
Tue Dec 6 07:21:43 GMT 2005

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 06:51:58 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 06:58:41 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____

>> From looking at Roy's CSS attachment, img[src*="/adv"] is probably the
> selector that is causing your browser to ignore the icons.

Hi Andy,

I  am not suggesting a patch that accommodates my individual needs. I  did
not  add the img[src*="/adv"] selector myself. The Mozilla Foundation (now
Corporation?)  encourages people to use that cascading style sheet if they
wish  to block advertisements. You can expect a decent number of people to
willfully  put this extension in place. The exclusion is there by  default
and can be applied to any version of Firefox.

I  fully understand your side. That's exactly why (earlier in this  corre-
spondence)  I alluded to the fact that it would be ridiculous to bend  for
the  sake of some obscure extension. All I say is that it may cause  trou-
ble.

Cheers,

Roy