[wp-testers] TinyMCE Shows up Only Partially

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:51:58 GMT 2005

On 12/6/05, Roy Schestowitz <wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com> wrote:
>   * wp-includes/js/tinymce/themes/advanced/images/code.gif
>
>   in the above, notice the word "advanced" which vaguely resembles
>   "advertisement". If you change the path to, let us say:
>
>   wp-includes/js/tinymce/themes/pro/
>
> The issue would be resolved altogether.

Maybe so, but this sounds very hypothetical.

I'm not excited about changing the directory structure to accommodate
an optional browser extension that is too liberal in its filtering of
page elements. Is that the default behavior of the extension? How hard
is it to fix the extension?

WP isn't broken in this situation, you have willfully broken your
browser. If you want to submit a patch for WP to accommodate you, log
into trac with your wp.org credentials and do so.

Andy
http://andy.wordpress.com