[wp-testers] TinyMCE Shows up Only Partially

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:26:47 GMT 2005

On 12/5/05, Roy Schestowitz <wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com> wrote:
> in Linux. I have highlighted the top panel to get the source, which I hope
> can help debugging (see below).

Thank you for that. Your source looks perfect and I can access your
icons from my browser. Can you access them from your browser? Have you
tried clearing your cache?

I do not have any idea what's causing your issue, as everything in
TinyMCE/WordPress is creating the correct output and the icons are
accessible over the web. What other troubleshooting can you do?

Andy