[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Tue Dec 6 00:53:08 GMT 2005

David, Owen or Matt

OK - so I put the define into wp-config as:

define('UPLOADS', ABSPATH.'/wp-content/images');

and received this error when trying to upload:

Unable to create directory /Library/WebServer/Documents//Library/
WebServer/Documents//wp-content/images. Is its parent directory
writable by the server?

(Note this is a local installation on my Mac).
ABSPATH got in there twice with double slashes... My fault somehow?
Or not as straightforward as it looked please?

Thanks
Andy