[wp-testers] User Level revisited (after a year)

Matt Didcoe matt at didcoe.id.au
Tue Dec 6 00:01:06 GMT 2005

Point?

WordPress isn’t a full blown CMS…IT can be used as one however if you
know what your doing. You can define a different homepage in the control
panel and on the codex(I think it’s there) there is a good article on
using WP code in other pages.

It’s possible but in my opinion it’s fine just being a weblog.
Matt