[wp-testers] TinyMCE creates wrong URI's again ...

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:35:06 GMT 2005

> Andy:
> More information is required from you to determine the problem.

First Look this screenshot here:

http://www.manionline.org/fake/wp_iu_bug.jpg

(Images' links highlighted top of'em)

this is an screenshot from localhost where wordpress 2 installed on an alias
named wp2fa(localhost/wp2fa/)

If you mention , you can see "NO LINK" & "LINK TO PAGE"[reported
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1870 and resolved
http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/3145 ] has correct URIs, but Link to
image still have the problem (Notice that there's no "/" between localhost &
wp2fa,

Get it Andy?

--
Mani Monajjemi