[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Mon Dec 5 15:10:13 GMT 2005

Thanks Owen - this was a very helpful addition.
I rather suspected CACHE_PATH was incorrect. Didn't need a CS degree
for that one :)

I love WordPress - it does what I need and it does it, on the whole,
well - but there used to be tendency to assume all users were
literate and knowledgeable (which was erroneous and bad) and it is
starting to look like this is swinging to the other extreme as in -
'let's take as many decisions as possible out of the users hands'. As
in the comment in this thread - 'All options are evil'. This other
extreme is just as bad and frustrating to end users.

Your comments below were useful and helpful. Thanks again. Looks to
me like there are too many bugs and, having worked with a very big
Ajax development, I'd say the technologies - especially browsers -
have still not matured enough to make this foolproof. So - let;s take
a look at the plugins... :)

Andy