[wp-testers] Modified Date

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Mon Dec 5 00:36:28 GMT 2005

Well I think I see a little more clearly what is happening.  As I seem to
understand it.

1. When a user checks the update checkbox, the post_date changes as does
post_modified

2. When a user does not check the checkbox while in edit mode, the
post_modifies SHOULD change and post_date should NOT

3. As of now, 2 does not work.  Post_modified does not get updated.

--
Aaron Brazell
Editor/Writer, Technosailor.com