[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Tyson Tate ttate at calpoly.edu
Sat Dec 3 18:49:28 GMT 2005

I'll second all of those. I'm developing a new site that is largely
image-based and all six of those issues are driving me nuts. (http://
fallingbullets.com) Shouldn't they be options anyways? I think an
"Uploading" options tab would be nice, with at least the following

[] Use date-based folder structure ("/2005/12/1")
[] Automatically create thumbnails ("thumb-image.jpg")

-Tyson

--
Tyson Tate
* Librarian & Member, Mustang Band