[wp-testers] Preview issue

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:05:07 GMT 2005

I'm afraid its not even that easy. In order to render a whole image of
how the post would look on a page, you would have to have some full
rendering library, like gecko or khtml, set up to render off screen,
and I guarantee that less than one percent of servers have anything
even close to capable.

The alternate is to do the HTML rendering in PHP, but that is the
worst idea I have ever heard.

On 12/3/05, Aaron Brazell <aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:
> Remember that the user will have to have a PHP build with ImageMagick or
> some other PHP graphics library to do this.  Those are not usually standard
>
> --
> Aaron Brazell
> Editor/Writer, Technosailor.com
> www.technosailor.com