[wp-testers] User Level revisited (after a year)

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Fri Dec 2 14:23:12 GMT 2005

Well, no more than someone editing the page slug would do. The default
behavior of "no posts" is actually correct - there are no published
posts. If the author doesn't want their post to disappear they shouldn't
be editing it!

There are many solutions to that, but I don't think everyone would be
happy with any of them.

However there are no problems with the former method - WP already emails
when comments are published, it could email the editor on
editing...(when its not them, obviously).

-- Greg