[wp-testers] MySQL 5.0

Russ russ at innereyes.com
Fri Dec 2 07:23:50 GMT 2005

There are efforts to get WP2 working with MySQL 5/strict - the current
nightly seems to work entirely correctly except that commenting doesn't
work. There is a fairly easy patch at http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1953
that needs some testing. I'm a little miffed to see it assigned a 'low'
priority, as strict compliance is only a couple of added lines away.