[wp-testers] User Level revisited (after a year)

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Fri Dec 2 00:46:27 GMT 2005

Surely there is a simple solution to this: edit_publish_posts notifies
the editor OR more dramatically - changes the status back to draft.

That way there would always have to be peer review, and it makes more
sense in that workflow. A single edited site wouldn't have any issues
with the new system.

Thoughts?

-- Greg