[wp-testers] User Level revisited (after a year)

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Thu Dec 1 17:03:42 GMT 2005

Aaron Brazell <aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:
|  Well then the semantics of language get in the way because
|  an "Administrator" is the top dog in almost any hierarchy.  If
|  we shouldn't view these things in terms of hierarchy, then
|  perhaps the titles have to be changed.

I agree with ya Aaron. Because that what's confusing since the
roles are not named as per the standard hierarchy. Also, given
this state, wouldn't it be useful to let the 'Administrator' define
custom roles.

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter