[wp-testers] TinyMCE -- aligning not quite valid (to me)

Jon G. jonthejester at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 23:02:10 GMT 2005

Hey, I don't know if I should file a ticket for this or something, but
I notice that if I try aligning a block of text, say to the right or
middle, it'll do <div align="right"> (et al) rather than (at least
what I would prefer) <div style="text-align: right;">, or more
preferably <p style="text-align: right;">. Hopefully this'll be fixed
sometime. Thanks and sorry if it's already known or if it's actually
valid.

-Jon