[wp-testers] Quicktags [s]

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Aug 7 21:24:08 GMT 2005

John Ha [c] wrote:
> Try my plugin - it was originally written to do just what you asked.

Thanks John :)
My point to the coders is right now, someone in my situation has the
choice of either the WYSI toolbar OR the way we have now. I've looked at
the code earlier to see if I could get a clue as to adding anything to
the new WYSI bar - I can't. And your plugin raises the point - up to
now, for as long as WP has been around the Quicktags have not changed
and it's very easy indeed to add more. That's not to say they should not
change, just that we must tell users exactly what to expect.

P.