[wp-testers] Quicktags [s]

Sun Aug 7 21:12:49 GMT 2005

Try my plugin - it was originally written to do just what you asked. It does
a little more than that now, but I still use it to add buttons to the
Quicktags panel (or anywhere else, on any page for that matter). It's not
the simplest plugin to understand, but quite powerful once you know how to
use it. You can find it here:
http://ink.bur.st/index.php/wordpress-plugins#kca

Regards,

John.

P.S. Unfortunately my help file is a little below par, but the default
"Test" button should give you a clue on how to use the plugin. Any problems
just gimme a yell.