[wp-testers] A few errors in latest

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Sat Aug 6 12:21:52 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> Owen Winkler wrote:
>> http://asymptomatic.net/temp/EditLink.gif
>>
> Nice animation !

Thanks.  :)

> That just seems to be an error due to not adding the 'http://' when I do
> that, all is good.
> Again shows unformatted in the preview area.

Hmm.  Yeah, html seems to be htmlencoded (using > and <) when it
is displayed by the preview area.  Publishing the post seems to render
the code as expected.

> I have no idea where that other code came from last night - but it did
> honest! - but I'll keep playing and see if I can replicate.

Ok, cool.

Also, concerning the behavior of the buttons:  I can't imagine it would
be too difficult (although somewhat of a challenge) to alter the WYSI
toolbar buttons to behave as they do in the quicktags if there's nothing
selected.  That is, inserting the start tag and remaining "down" then
inserting the end tag when their clicked the second time.  Would that be
useful?

Owen