[wp-testers] A few errors in latest

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Fri Aug 5 22:35:51 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> I know I should be posting fixes to this list, but..

"Losing"?  Yeah, I agree.

> 2. Adding a category from the dropdown on 'Write' does not work for me.

I don't think there's code actually hooking this up yet.

> 5. I assume link in the new edit bar is not yet finished. (I'll find out
> what 'unlink' is)

It works for me.  Highlight text, click the link.  A window should pop
up.  Fill out the form in the popup, and the highlighted text turns into
a link.

Highlight a link and click unlink to remove the link.

> 6. Adding wp-contactform does not allow the appearance of the
> contactform quicktag.

wp-contactform (as well as any other plugin that adds quicktags) will
need to be modified to insert buttons into the WYSI editor.

> 7. In Firefox, the upload image button produces a too small window. It's
> fine in IE.

Looks ok to me FF 1.0.4 on XP.  Need to upgrade my FF...

> 8. Webdev bar in FF shows this error:
> Error: document.getElementById("quicktags") has no properties
> Source File: http://www.tamba2.net/onesix/trunk/wp-admin/post.php
> Line: 268

That line's not in my source.  Did you run upgrade.php?

Owen