[wp-testers] A few errors in latest

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Fri Aug 5 21:59:24 GMT 2005

I know I should be posting fixes to this list, but..

2. Adding a category from the dropdown on 'Write' does not work for me.

3. When reordering the 'Optional Excerpt', 'Trackbacks' and Custom
fields', dragging one to the top position of the three causes the top
two to merge. It's easily unmerged by moving things around again.

4. Optional Excerpt. Cannot be moved above the write box which is where
it has always been and it seems to be it's more natural home ?

5. I assume link in the new edit bar is not yet finished. (I'll find out
what 'unlink' is)

6. Adding wp-contactform does not allow the appearance of the
contactform quicktag.

7. In Firefox, the upload image button produces a too small window. It's
fine in IE.

8. Webdev bar in FF shows this error:
Error: document.getElementById("quicktags") has no properties
Source File: http://www.tamba2.net/onesix/trunk/wp-admin/post.php
Line: 268

Apologies for not posting fixes, but seeing as I'd found them I thought
I'd say :)

P.